2012: The Year In Review
2012 was a great year. Here is mine in list form.
- Wrote a book on acting. Check out my book on how to be an actorpreneur soon.
- The Herald listed me as one of their Top 50 Scottish Film & TV Stars Under 30.
- I got interviewed by some other publications too.
- I was one of the FSB’s Female Entrepreneurs chosen for International Women’s Day and I was in their book.
- Got the role of Lady Eleanor in The Secret of Botticelli directed by Lorenzo Raveggi
- In January I was Starnow’s actor of the week.
- I was in a film called ‘Our Name is Michael Morgan’ that had its premiere at Soho House.
- Got parts in TV shows and film. I now have 29 credits on my IMDB and over 80 on my CV after deleting some.
- I co-produced/directed/wrote and starred in a feature film called Prose & Cons.
- Joined Handpicked Media.
- Was in the HPMemory2012 book.
- Made my online magazine, Frost, even more successful. I even doubled the uniques.
- Started a film production company with Steve McAleavy.
- Got in better shape.
- Got amazing auditions. Hope I can book the big one next year.
- Got an iPad.
- Went to London Fashion Week twice
- Went to Lovebox and shook hands with Lana Del Ray.
- Went to Wimbledon. Centre Court baby!
- Met Caggie Dunlop, who was lovely.
- Went to the Olympics a few times.
- And the London Film Festival
- And the Sundance Film Festival
- And reviewed loads of restaurants and hotels.
- And to a chocolate convention.
- And had loads of fun.
Roll on 2013.