My 2010 in Bullet point.
* Gurinda Chadra told me I had a good ass.
* I nearly walked into a door in front of Martin Scorsese. Pretended it never happened….
* Did a play at The Garrick. West End baby!
* Fell in love.
* Launched a magazine. www.frostmagazine.com
* Had an excellent Launch party for said magazine. Over 300 people came.
* Become a feature editor on a glossy print magazine called Vanity.
* Got exclusive interviews with Zac Goldsmith, Alain De Botton and David Beckham.
* Got cast in the McDonald’s World Cup advert.
* Beat up Paul McGann in the amazing TV Show ‘Luther.’
* Found out I had been put on Wikipedia, then begged my friends not to carry out their threat to edit it with rubbish like ‘Catherine loves gerbils.’ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Balavage
* Acted with Eddie Marsden. I play a pregnant junkie in the film ‘Junkhearts’ The pregnancy suit weighed a ton.
* Met Madonna, who was lovely, straight talking and knew exactly what she wanted.
* Snorted enough fake cocaine for my nose to hurt in Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
• Got a lot of requests for signed photos and felt like a fraud when I sent them off…
* Found out how passionate Harry Potter fans are.
* Finished a script.
* Went to Switzerland
* Co – produced, directed and starred in a comedy web series called ‘Love Tourettes.’ It has since got a good following and is screened on channels in America. <a href="http://http://www.youtube.com/user/lovetourettes“>
* Had a good long weekend in Brighton.
* Went to the gym once.
* Wore a corset enough times to worry about the long term health of my internal organs.
* Met Belle Du Jour. She’s really lovely. And beautiful too.
* Wasn’t hospitalised. Not even once.
* Went to a lot of auditions.
* Even more parties
* And saw a lot of Art. Saatchi Art of Giving, Art London, The Frieze. La Galleria….
* Had someone ask to have their picture taken with me.
* Had a nice chat with Sheena Easton’s cousin. Who came up to me randomly because he recognized me from IMDB where it says we were born in the same place. ( True )
* Had a famous Brit actor try to get me fired from a film so his wife could have my part. Luckily, I was playing an 18 year old, his wife was, erm, a little older….
* I have probably forgotten something….Oh well. See you on 2011.